What is ISTQB®
ISTQB® is the International Software Testing Qualifications Board. ISTQB® has created the world’s most successful scheme for certifying software testers. It is a non-profit association formed with the following objectives.
- Create and develop international recoznized body of knowledge (Syllabi) for software testing standards.
- Create international standards for accreditation and examination for national boards and exam providers.
- Setting guidelines to the Member Boards for accreditation of training providers in accordance with the ISTQB standards
- Control and Coordinate the activities of ISTQB member National Boards
Please visit www.istqb.org for more information about ISTQB.
About Azerbaijan Testing Board (AZTB)
Azerbaijan Testing Board (AZTB) is a non-profit organization founded in 2014 by a group of IT professionals and academicians. AZTB has been submitted as a Member Board on June 4, 2014 during the ISTQB® General Assembly Meeting in London and represents ISTQB® as a Member Board in Azerbaijan Republic.
AZTB Board Members volunteer their time for development and promotion of ISTQB® Certified Tester program in Azerbaijan.
- Certification of Azerbaijan Information Technology professionals on software testing in accordance with ISTQB® global standards.
- Create awareness of Software Testing in Azerbaijan
- Contribution to ISTQB Vision
- Supporting and facilitating training providers in delivering high quality courses that meet the ISTQB® Syllabi
- Promote ISTQB® certification and certify interested professionals
- Promote the value of software testing as a profession
- Organizing international and local software testing events