The Worldwide Software Testing Practices Report prepared by ISTQB has been published!
3200 respondents among 89 countries has been participated to the survey which is providing valuable analysis about software testing techniques, tools and processes.
Key findings from the Report
1. %59.2 of the companies will increase the testing budgets during the upcoming 12 months.
2. %76.7 of the companies has a dedicated team reposnsible for the software testing.
3. %42 of the companies are allocating between %11 and %25 of their IT budget to the testing activities.
4. Respondents think that with the %47.6 rate, test automation consultancy will be demanding subject during the next year.
5. Agile metodologies are leading %70 of the IT projects.
6. %72.9 of the repondents blieve that software testing trainings are essential
7. There are lots of examples of CTO, CIO title among with the test manager title between those started as a test specialist to their careers.